Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Trey Hints at Phish Reunion to Rolling Stone!


I haven't even finished reading the article yet but here it is...more commentary later

Update:

Alright, I guess the article is only a two paragraph tease and we'll have to wait for the next issue of Rolling Stone to read the whole interview, which took place on the same day where the rehabilitating Jedi Master received a reduced sentence and probation for his legal woes. Although I usually think Rolling Stone sucks the butt on most everything, this is one of those times where I'll actually be waiting for the next issue to arrive. This quote might have put a tear in my eye:

“When Phish broke up, I made some comment about how I’m not gonna go around playing ‘You Enjoy Myself’ for the rest of my life,” Anastasio said with a laugh. “And it’s so funny because Fish and Mike and Page have been talking to each other a lot lately and now — it’s not that I can’t believe that I said that, but its symbolic of how much I lost my mind or how much I lost my bearings or something. Because at this point in time I would give my left nut to play that song five times in a row every day until I die. I certainly thought about that while I was in jail.”

No comments: