Friday, May 9, 2008

Summer Camp Schedule Released

The schedule for Summer Camp, which will take place Memorial Day weekend up in Chillicothe, IL, was just released.


I have to say that, although I love moe., I am especially psyched to see that Umphrey's McGee will have their own headlining slot on Friday night. I am also pleased with the fact that Tea Leaf Green is playing 16 times throughout the course of the weekend. The Summer Camp folks have also done a good job minimizing the amount of time fans will be subjected to the Flaming Lips and O.A.R. by placing them in between the headlining sets at another stage.

My only real complaint with the schedule is the poor placement of Lotus and STS9, which would be much more appropriate for the late night barn shows.

You can download your own copy of the schedule here.

No comments: