Friday, May 18, 2007

Fishman and Others to Join Yonder at Red Rocks

The Yonder Mountain String Band announced on its website today that they "will continue to break new ground this Labor Day weekend at Red Rocks. Special guest drummer Jon Fishman of Phish will sit in with Yonder during their 2-set show, which is a dream-come-true for the band...
In addition to Fishman, the line up also includes Mexican guitarists Rodrigo y Gabriela...
Singer-songwriter and Yonder favorite, Todd Snider, will kick off the evening with his satirical songwriting and music inspired by the likes of John Prine and Jerry Jeff Walker, providing the perfect start for a great evening."

I only wish I could make it to Red Rocks for this. I guess I can't be too bitter; I will be there two weeks prior for the final Incident.

No comments: