Wednesday, February 13, 2008

STS9 Added to Summercamp, Wakarusa


From STS9's website:

"STS9 are excited to announce a pair of shows on May 16 & 17 at HOUSE OF BLUES in HOLLYWOOD, as well as festival plays at ROTHBURY in MICHIGAN, WAKARUSA in KANSAS and SUMMERCAMP in ILLINOIS. Check all the links for all the details and keep an eye out for tickets for Hollywood going on sale ASAP!"

In my opinion Summercamp 2008 is going to be a great festival. With moe. headlining all three nights and two nights of Umphrey's (my guess), you are guaranteed what you want at night and given the freedom to discover new music throughout the day and late night.

For those of you on the fence, this might be the deal-breaker. For me, it's just upping the anticipation.

1 comment:

The Ghosts said...

I'm having my bachelor party at Summer Camp. woohoo