Thursday, June 21, 2007

Catch Up-aroo

I would like to apologize to all ten of my devoted fans out there for the week long absence but with Bonnaroo and starting real work this week I've been kind of swamped...

-moe. will play another Radio City Music Hall New Year's Eve show; they've also announced a free outdoor show in Utah for you moe.rmons out there

-Umphrey's will play live on WLUP (Chicago radio) June 26

-speaking of Umphrey's - here's a Grateful Web interview with Jake and some MP3s from their 6/14 San Diego show courtesy of Rock Music Daily

-was March a good month for Tea Leaf Green? Decide for yourself with their latest podcast

-Vegoose is back October 26-28 (no lineup yet)

-Burning Oak interviews Keller Williams

-check out Hidden Track's 'roo Tubes

-and speaking of Tubes, I've missed at at least one WeTube Wednesday in the mix; here's the consolation prize - Phish doing "Halley's Comet" on 11/22/97 at Hampton



And of course, a roo-review is in the making...but before I say anything I think I disagree with every single point in this guy's Bonnaroo Review

No comments: