Wednesday, May 30, 2007

WeTube Wednesdays

So I was playing around on YouTube today and was having too much fun to limit this week's WeTube Wednesday to one video. Here's a couple of good one's...


First off, this is pretty sweet: a dude with no arms who plays Tom Petty's "Last Dance With Mary Jane" on the guitar better with his feet than I could with my arms...



Next is My Morning Jacket's "One Big Holiday" from last year's Bonnaroo. I missed this one watching a killer Umphrey's set and a pretty good Disco Biscuits set at the other tent...



Here's a Neil Young classic - "Powderfinger" - check out the size of the amps!



Finally, Umphrey's playing "JaJunk" to close out their first night's performance at last weekend's Summer Camp festival - the sound quality's not great but you can feel the energy from the end of this set...a great (and not muddy or wet) memory...



And speaking of Summer Camp, here's another Summer Camp attendee who got their review up before me...thanks for showing me up Hidden Track.

1 comment:

Ace Cowboy said...

Showing people up is what we do best...look forward to your review!