Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Lollapalooza 2007 Lineup


The Live Music Blog (of increased notoriety since being the first to post the Bonnaroo lineup a day early) now claims to have the Lollapalooza 2007 lineup a day early. Highlights include Pearl Jam, Daft Punk, Ben Harper, Modest Mouse, My Morning Jacket, The Roots, Silverchair (the same one from a decade ago?), Yo La Tengo, Stephen Marley, STS9, Sean Lennon, !!! (which I still don't know how to pronounce), Polyphonic Spree, The Wailers, Soulive, and the Cold War Kids.

Here is the complete (rumored) lineup.

Lollapalooza will take place from August 3-5 in Chicago's Grant Park.

I don't know about livemusicblog's source, which seems to be nothing more than a message board with links to other music blogs, clearly not as impressive as them catching the Bonnaroo folks' in the act of uploading the artist lineup before they had a chance to put a password on it.

If the lineup is accurate this looks like an amazing festival and I will surely be kicking myself when the time comes because I already know that I can't go.

Update: Livemusicblog is officially the first place to find internet leaks. The Lollapalooza lineup posted their earlier today has been confirmed by Rolling Stone.

No comments: